Thursday, May 27, 2010

ONE DONE...2 TO GO

Yo check it,

I've been in preparation for this final exam all week. I'm a lil bit disturbed with myself cause I've been a wreck of some kind. I'm remaining focused though I have to pass through so much bull shit with other stuff & people that don't even know me or know what I'm made of. I said it before, "If you're not here to enhance my life in any way, shape or form.....you got to keep it movin". You could hit me off with a K.I.S.S.... keep it stupid simple or keep it simple , stupid..... That's wassup.

I took my first final exam and check it....I passed. Turned in my term paper and check this too.....now I could get my brag on....hey, 105 with an EXCELLENT!  Whew.  I believe this changes the whole dynamics of my grade. This has been one of the most difficult things that I am facing right now as far as growth within myself and also in my business. The reason being that I am facing my fear of Electronics.

I'm gonna keep on doing what I got to do because It's what I gotta do. I'm going into the second phase of my exams which are next week and i got to roll with my head up high and keep this fire inside of me going.

One thing that I do realize as I continue face to face with this journey and that is......
prayer works!

PEACE OUT & HARMONY

No comments:

Post a Comment