Friday, June 4, 2010

OMGOODNESS GRACIOUS, I'M FEELING BODACIOUS!

Que pasa,

Just checking in at the moment. Want to share a lil something with you. I finished my final exams and I'm still freakin out. I took one of the answers that I been knowing since day one and I changed a word from digital audio to digital analog and I messed it up. I know my professor must've said, "What's up with that". I swear I couldn't get this out of my mind that I made a stupid move. I know that I did well and passed with probably all A's. Waiting for my grades.

I'm feeling a lil brainy and getting very equipped with the lingo. Most of all I could talk a lil something because I know what I'm talking about. Ahh!

The thing that I want to share the most is that I got my studio equipment to rebuild my future and I can't be any happier. I told you I was gonna do dis and I'm doing it. Wassup papa, you looking for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment