Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WHEW, IT'S GETTIN CRAZY UP IN HERE

There really comes a time in life when you have to decide where it is that you belong. We go through so many trials and tribulations that at any time we can get misdirected or what I call it, rerouted. Well, as I plan my new route, i realize that things can get pretty crazy up in here.
I have finally decided to face one of my biggest fears, though it may sound crazy and that may describe me, but here it is.......it's electronics. Yikes, I said it, the fear of electronics. All those wires and all that stuff that's in there, I let my boys handle it. It just all seemed so complicated....maybe not for me. So I said.

Well check it, I'm now smack in the middle of this thing. Just facing my fears and addressing it. I didn't have the time for the hands on, though I have great ideas and production potential and helped to run kaos music productions, I had run everything else. (that's why we have partners right).

I have NOW stepped out of the box and jumped right into what I was afraid of.....that's wutz up. I am smack in the mix of it all. This is a whole new challenge for me and I plan on building a conglomerate within myself. This is a big thing to me and I plan on blessing myself further by rocking this shit big time. I'm starting out a lil slow but I'm building as a grow. All I gotta say is never have any doubts about me and my potential cause I got the heart of a champ. The bottom line is I will never go away. I know where I belong and what I gotta do......"If you wit me, Let's do this!".

No comments:

Post a Comment